The Chariot

Boudon’s Blueprint: Who’s a Good Boy?

Back to Article
Back to Article

Boudon’s Blueprint: Who’s a Good Boy?

Jenny Boudon, Catoonist

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.

6 Comments

6 Responses to “Boudon’s Blueprint: Who’s a Good Boy?”

1. Jake on June 20th, 2017 8:53 pm

I found this comic through reddit. It’s wonderful, keep it up.

2. pluto on June 22nd, 2017 12:40 am

dogs are Good and this comic is Good Also

3. Saw This on Twitter on June 22nd, 2017 11:40 pm

This is one of the greatest comics of all time.

4. Zidders Roofurry on June 24th, 2017 4:38 am

When our Ibizan hound moved in with us she hadn’t been socialized due to her having been born during a bad snowstorm. She was afraid of new people and terrified of me due to my size. Gradually over the course of many months I did my best to be gentle with her until she slowly began to let me scratch her neck and ears.

Since then she stands by me at dinner, lets me give her a good thorough scritching at least a few times a day and once every morning, afternoon and night she comes over to me and asks me to rub her neck, chin and ears.

Until now I’ve been considering this our ‘good morning/good afternoon/goodnight’. Now I wonder if there isn’t something else my dear beloved pup has been trying to tell me. Thanks for this. It really means a lot.

5. Kyla on March 19th, 2018 2:20 pm

I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your comics, Jenny!

Also, this comic has been making rounds on facebook recently (March 2018). One of the commenters linked to The Chariot, so I thought you should know!

6. katie on April 13th, 2018 12:11 am

I saw this comic somewhere on the internet and for some reason it struck a real emotional chord for me??? I don’t know why but this made me cry and hug my dog for a very long time. This is such good art and it’s so wholesome. I love it <3

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.