The Chariot

Troy Football Defeats Rochester 27-20

The TC line, sideline cheer and marching band support the football team in their 27-20 win against Rochester.

The+game+was+in+support+of+Marine+Week+in+Detroit+and+the+fight+against+childhood+cancer.+
The game was in support of Marine Week in Detroit and the fight against childhood cancer.

Bianca Bucholtz

Bianca Bucholtz

Troy College and Career High senior Kelvin Nunez cheers on the football team with the TC line.

About the Writers
Bianca Bucholtz, Editor-In-Chief
Bianca Bucholtz, senior, along with being Editor-In-Chief is also Vice-President of the Troy Theatre Ensemble and a member of the Acapella choir. She joined newspaper as a freshman and is a proud member of the founding staff of The Chariot. Her biggest passion in life is telling stories and is inspired by the impact a single story can have. She loves getting to know students and learning what they are passionate about. She hopes to be either a journalist or a filmmaker to inspire people to grow and change through the power of storytelling.

She also loves annoying her friends by singing show-tunes, obsessing over superheroes and Harry Potter and her love for her Italian heritage. She enjoys both the color and singer Pink and making people uncomfortable by proving them wrong!
Annie Smuts, Body Copy Editor
Annie Smuts, junior, is excited for her second year on staff. In her free time, Annie loves to cook, run, box and read. At the MIPA Summer Workshop, Annie won the Excellence in Column Writing award and also won two awards from MIPA in the spring.