The Chariot

Auto Show Opens in Detroit

The staffs of The Chariot, The Gladiator yearbook and students in Auto Tech were invited to attend a private preview of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

About the Contributors
Bianca Bucholtz, Editor-In-Chief
Bianca Bucholtz, senior, along with being Editor-In-Chief is also Vice-President of the Troy Theatre Ensemble and a member of the Acapella choir. She joined newspaper as a freshman and is a proud member of the founding staff of The Chariot. Her biggest passion in life is telling stories and is inspired by the impact a single story can have. She loves getting to know students and learning what they are passionate about. She hopes to be either a journalist or a filmmaker to inspire people to grow and change through the power of storytelling.

She also loves annoying her friends by singing show-tunes, obsessing over superheroes and Harry Potter and her love for her Italian heritage. She enjoys both the color and singer Pink and making people uncomfortable by proving them wrong!
Natalie Suh, Design Editor
Natalie Suh, senior, was on staff last year as a section editor and is going on her second as the Design Editor. She loves her dog Bambi although many criticize her for being too small. She brings her with her everywhere, including deadlines. Her interests include taking pictures of her dog, women's rights, napping and sea animals. She also occasionally fancies marching band.